Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Thunder & Lightning

The last past few week we have been learning how to write a narrative my hard was my plan because i had to many option to pick from, my easy part was to bring my imaginary to life, my next step will be to add better language to my writing.
Thunder & Lightning
In a small sleepy town, down the hollow street there is  blue house, with a golden cat looking at the vivid sunshine, coming from the sky. Down the steps hearing a cat  meowing fiercely I pick it up,’’oh here you are you tricky cat, I have you been looking for you, where have you been? ‘’ I sit down and play with Tom.

A big storm seems to be heading this way. I check the forecast and it seems to be 20:00 minutes away, I think to myself we could go back  inside and rap up in a cosy,cushion blanket, or we stay out here for little bit. Sitting there with all the minutes flying past like flash running for victory, I check the time I holler  ‘’ 1:00 minutes left till the storm gets here’’ I pick myself up, flying up the stairs.

Suddenly lightning strikes the tree, the thunder BOOMS!, vibrating the windows shattering them into shards. I rush under the table role into a ball. BOOM! BANG! CRASH! The house tumbles down like rain dancing and tumbling from the sky, I hear everything falling from the wall. I get out from under the table, rush to my bedroom, slam on the brakes, ‘’Tom’’ I holler I look to the left, look to the right, see before my eyes Tom crushed under the big wall POOR TOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment