Friday, October 26, 2018

Taumarere trip

Yesterday  Raukumara and RauTangata  we went to Taumarere to find out the history about Taumarere, first we did the roll then we all walked down to the train station,    she told us all of the rules before we got on the train on our way their she talked a bit about taumarere,  we arrive we got off the train and walked into this building, and  sat down she told the history of Taumarere  than we walk on to the bright to have morning tea,  we carry on walk we walked  about 8 to 10 km on way their we had to  do a scavenger hunt, than we stop at the other bright to have lunch and then we walked our way back and waited for the train at the club rooms.

2 comments:

  1. Hi tuishaly, this trip that your school went to look very interesting and exciting. It looks attractive to me. I really liked how you explained about your trip and using strong words to describe what happened. Keep it up! Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Tuishaly. Ko Marta taku ingoa. I go to Tautoro School. I am a yr 7. I wonder if you remember me but anyways, I really enjoyed that you talked about what you did when you went on that trip. This reminds me of the trip were about to take up Tautoro Maunga and learn about our tupuna. Do you enjoy it at your new kura? Nga Mihi: Marta
    A link to my blog:https://tsmathas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete